[aprssig] path for Tiny Track

Joe Della Barba joe at dellabarba.com
Mon Feb 21 13:07:27 EST 2005

I have been following the path conversation, but to be honest it seems to
change every day and  I lost track. I just reprogrammed the TT on my boat
for RELAY,WIDE3-3 and RELAY,WIDE,WIDE2-2 on the alternate. Both are set for
MIC-E. Is this correct for the Chesapeake Bay area? I am configuring another
one for aircraft duty. I was going to set the path to WIDE, but all the
airmobiles I have seen recently have been either WIDE,WIDE,WIDE or WIDE3-3.
What is correct for an airplane? It would seem to me that anything over WIDE
could generate quite a bit of QRM from a mile high.
73
Joe Della Barba
N3HGB