[aprssig] APRS in Morocco?

scott at opentrac.org scott at opentrac.org
Mon Feb 21 01:53:56 EST 2005

I see tons of APRS activity around the Canary Islands, but is there any
infrastructure in Morocco?  A quick search of aprsworld shows no stations
within 50 miles of Casablanca or Marrakesh, so it's not looking good.

I may be headed that way this summer and was thinking of throwing a tracker
in my pack, if reciprocal licensing isn't a problem, and assuming it'd do
any good.

Hmm... according to aprsworld, there's nothing within 8000 miles of there,
either.  Maybe I'm not using this thing right...

Scott
N1VG