[aprssig] Need some help searching for a patent...

James Washer washer at trlp.com
Sun Feb 20 19:34:33 EST 2005

I got a response from them just a few minutes ago. Basically, it said their "IP is carefully guarded" and why did I want to know. I responded that as a responsible APRS developer, I wanted to avoid stepping on their patent. I also asked "what is a worldwide provisional patent".

I'll keep the list informed

 - jim