[aprssig] Re: Further Background and Info on New APRS symbol sets

Stephen H. Smith WA8LMF2 at aol.com
Sat Feb 19 19:48:47 EST 2005

Glenn Wiebe wrote on 2/19/2005, 9:35 AM:

 > #2 I am using WinAPRS, how do I update its symbol set?

I have been looking at this issue.  WinAPRS seems to have absolutely
everything, including the symbol images, embedded inside the main
program .EXE file.  The symbols are not in external files that can be
easily replaced.

I will be contacting the program authors to see if they can include the
revised symbols in the next compile/release of Mac/WinAPRS.

Stephen H. Smith             wa8lmf (at) aol.com

Home Page:                   http://wa8lmf.com

New/Updated "Rev G" APRS     http://members.aol.com/wa8lmf/aprs
Symbols Set for UI-View,
UIpoint and APRSplus: