[aprssig] (no subject)

Mark Conner n9xtn at cox.net
Sat Feb 19 11:41:01 EST 2005

I agree that if one is installing a new digi and has new hardware purchased,
a KPC-3 may not be the way to go for future flexibility.  However, a $30
refit kit for existing digis might be more palatable for KPC-3 owners than a
pricer replacement.

I wish I had the time and expertise to work on this.  I do BS2 programming
for my balloon project, but have not yet tackled PICs.

73 de Mark N9XTN