[aprssig] KPC-3 Question

Neville A. Cross nacross at gmail.com
Fri Feb 18 12:57:11 EST 2005

Tyson

I am sure you can do it. You have to make sure that you connect the
GPS on the radio port (second COM port of the KPC3 Plus)  in order to
be able to use it as tracker and keep the serial port free for
connecting a computer using hyperterminal. This means that you
actually attach the GPS and the radio on the same port of the TNC. The
second serial port on the radio port is avaliable on the lastests
version of KPC3Plus, I am not sure on which version they implemented
that. I have done it succesfully some months ago.

Neville
YN1V