[aprssig] Re: aprssig Digest, Vol 8, Issue 21

Les McClure lesmcclure at comcast.net
Thu Feb 17 20:46:28 EST 2005

Hi Bob,
thi
I noted the comments below in a message, the version of UIDIGI has trace still in place. If you would like to do some tests let me know what you want to test and I will reprogram the tnc. The tnc in Baltimore is running with the call of w3gxt-5 so you must have made that test earlier on. The tnc at home has trimmed the commands to try and get to your suggested settings, it has a call of w3gxt-3.

73, Les w3gxt

Whats with the UIDIG ROM?

I sent out a TRACE2-2 packet  and the W3GXT-2
digi using UUIDIGI ROM digipeated it 3 times from
each of the other 3 digis that heard the original..
It did NOT do dupe elimination as it should...

Is this a fault of the UIDIGI firmware, or is this a local
setting that is incorrect?

de Wb4APR, Bob