[aprssig] TM-D700 & Tinytrak

Ken Kinyon w7ts at comcast.net
Thu Feb 17 18:36:40 EST 2005

Yes you can to a degree.  If you are receiving on band B on UHF with band A
on APRS, it is possible that the APRS beacon you transmit may QRM the UHF on
Band B.  It depends on the frequencies involved.  The inverse is also
possible.  If you are transmitting on UHF and it is time to send an APRS
beacon,  The TM-D700 will wait until you have unkeyed on UHF before it will
send the beacon.
Hope this helps,
Ken W7TS

Kenneth E.  Kinyon