[aprssig] State Abbreviations for SSn-N rouiting...

Scott Miller scott at opentrac.org
Thu Feb 17 17:42:43 EST 2005

> things like our ARRL sections too.  In our big
> states, we break the SSn-N down into those
> sections for communications purposes..

This is why I don't want to be dictating APRS paths from afar.  The locals
know the local situation best.

It's hard to keep the geographic scale in perspective.  The county I was
born in (San Bernardino) is larger than Switzerland and Estonia, and it's
just a small portion of California.  Granted, Switzerland is a little more
topographically interesting than San Bernardino...

Scott
N1VG