[aprssig] New symbol for Winlink/IRLP/Echolink nodes needed??

Spider spider at rivcom.net
Wed Feb 16 18:56:45 EST 2005

Steve,

In UI-View is the defined as the ARRL/RSGB symbol   Alternet set and "a".
The graffic....if you look really close is the ARRL icon which is a diamond
for the blind...like me!  It does have ARRL RSGB written vertically in
it...if you can see that...most probably can not.  Winlink uses this symbol
with an O'ly of W.

Jim, WA6OFT