[aprssig] IGate wildcards/Telpac data

AE5PL Lists HamLists at ametx.com
Tue Feb 15 12:39:44 EST 2005

Apparently, it is only Steve's usual way of doing business.  I apologize
to the SIG and to those that were in the private discussion about this
topic for copying Steve in the first place.  I was unaware that Steve
believes anything he is copied on is fair game for making public without
regard for the others involved in the discussion.  Obviously Steve has
little regard for proper email etiquette.

73,

Pete Loveall AE5PL
mailto:pete at ae5pl.net