[aprssig] APRS routing strategies (was: New n-N success in North Carolina)

Christensen, Eric CHRISTENSENE at MAIL.ECU.EDU
Tue Feb 15 10:58:45 EST 2005

We see the same thing here in Eastern NC...  A guy was using two hops to
cover the state yesterday (or that is when we really noticed...)

73s,
Eric KF4OTN