[aprssig] Echolink nodes

Spider spider at rivcom.net
Mon Feb 14 21:49:36 EST 2005

Bill,

I'd like to do the same thing with the VOIP nodes as we are doing with the
WinLink Objects.  I am sure we could volunteer Lee to tweak his DLL around
to those programs as well.  All that has to happen is those authors get
together and do it.

As you know, the new Telpac release was today.  And, as people are updating
their TelPac Nodes, the WinLink Objects are slowly appearing on the APRS!
Very Cool!
People are now finding things like Findu and APRSWorld!  They are like kids
in a new candy store....okay...sort of!

Jim, WA6OFT

"get'r done!"