[aprssig] Symbols

Richard Amirault ramirault at erols.com
Mon Feb 14 12:27:27 EST 2005

If you "import" a new symbol into your software ... it won't show up on all
the other folks APRS screens.  As I understand it, all symbols are sent as a
code. When received, the receiving software looks up the code in the symbol
table on that computer and uses the symbol that matches the code on the
screen.

Richard Amirault              N1JDU
Boston, MA, USA          Go Fly A Kite