[aprssig] WinLink and the APRS-IS

Bill Vodall - WA7NWP wa7nwp at jnos.org
Sat Feb 12 02:45:38 EST 2005

> Something fairly exciting is getting ready to happen.  Near Real-Time
> reporting of Winlink Telpac nodes are going to start to appear on the
> APRS-IS.

Telpac nodes on APRS-IS is good.   Real-Time reporting is great.  Being
able to filter them if we don't want them is priceless...   (Sri - it must have
been the tequila...)

> Each Telpac node will have the ability to send their own Winlink Object to
> the APRS server of their choice.

So this is now going to be built into Telpac?   Let me know of the details and or
any references and I'll whip up the equivalent on Linux for telpac_node.

73,
Bill - WA7NWP