[aprssig] New n-N success in North Carolina

Earl Needham needhame1 at plateautel.net
Fri Feb 11 22:09:48 EST 2005

At 06:57 PM 2/11/2005, Eric H. Christensen wrote:
>What tracker has a burned-in PROM???

         Back around 1999, I was having trouble with the TNC in my tracker
losing it's settings and going off the air.  I finally solved the problem
by having Pac Comm burn a chip for me that had everything permanently
burned into the chip.  Since my HamHUD was stolen a few months ago, I have
pressed the old tracker into service.  Unfortunately, I am unable to change
any of the settings while on the road because I don't have a computer to
take with me.  If I did, I'd probably run UI-View instead anyway.

         7 3
         Earl

Earl Needham, KD5XB, Clovis, New Mexico DM84jk
http://kd5xb-2.no-ip.info