[aprssig] NCn-N Stuff

John Johnson Ke4tzn at cox.net
Fri Feb 11 20:35:04 EST 2005

I like what I have seen but I thought the whole purpose for this change
was to improve the network and get away from the WIDEn-N. The best
solution is education. If you see someone running a bad path contact
them and explain how it hurts the network. Leave the wide and relay in
place a universal path for those people who travel but use only a 2hop
path EX. (WIDE.WIDE or RELAY, WIDE). Again educate the user. Filtering
out long paths is only a simple fix for uneducated users, AGAIN
education is the best. Approach it in a nice calm manner and most people
will change. It’s just a challenge to keep going to digi owners and say
Woops we need to change again.