[aprssig] New n-N success in North Carolina

Robbie - WA9INF mwrobertson at comcast.net
Fri Feb 11 19:56:46 EST 2005

So Eric, what will it take for mobile travelers to use your area if you
are abandoning WIDEn-N? One says use RELAY,WIDE2-2, Others say no to
RELAY period and others say use RELAY,SSn-N, or LNKXXn-N

Do we have a way of knowing when we start out on our trips where to park
and change our dumb tracker UNPROTO paths?

I got a bad feeling about all this.. The country is going to become all
fragmented because of all the confusion with all this hip shooting.

Robbie