[aprssig] Clueless Appliance Operator Observered !

A.J. Farmer (AJ3U) ajfarmer at spenet.com
Wed Feb 9 19:10:24 EST 2005

I know the feeling.

I saw a mobile station my area today using this path:

RELAY,WIDE,WIDE1-1,TRACE2-2

The sad thing is, he is a digi operator and he is on board with the new N-N
paradigm.  He is one of the few in this area that has converted his digi
over to the new format.  You would think he would know better.  Sometimes I
just don't get it. <sigh>

I have already sent him a friendly e-mail to check his path.  Maybe he just
didn't realize...