[aprssig] Abusive path lists : my local list

kb4ytm at charter.net kb4ytm at charter.net
Wed Feb 9 15:53:48 EST 2005

Your right Sean, W1ARN-1.

Overall I would have to say we are kind of lucky with the amount of traffic. I have seen others talk about the congestion in the larger cities esp on the east coast.

My only concern is digi owners gettins pee'od and turning them off instead of altering the path's. Maybe that wont be a problem though.

Richard