[aprssig] Dayton APRS/Packet Get together

Scott Miller scott at opentrac.org
Tue Feb 8 12:42:41 EST 2005

Not planning on going to Dayton myself.

Does anyone know when and where the next DCC will be?  The site still says
Sept. 2004 in Des Moines.  And speaking of Des Moines, why isn't there
anything on any of the past DCCs besides 1996?  No pictures, no proceedings,
no nothing.  (Insert standard rant about where my TAPR dues go here.)

Scott
N1VG