[aprssig] New mapping interface

Scott Miller scott at opentrac.org
Tue Feb 8 11:57:06 EST 2005

> I still need to get the labeling stuff correct, but it could be nice. Just

Yeah, says I'm in Ames, IA.  =]  But the location is right.  If we could
make it show the pushpins and pop-up details, that'd be awesome.

> like everything else, it is US only ... unfortunately.

It's still in Beta.  I'd expect to see more in the future.  US mapping data
is easier to obtain than most countries, though.  At least, until Homeland
Security decides accurate, complete maps are a threat to national security.
Worked for the USSR...

Scott
N1VG