[aprssig] New mapping interface

James Jefferson Jarvis jj at aprsworld.net
Tue Feb 8 11:44:24 EST 2005

This morning I added it to the pull-down list on the aprsworld interface. Take
a look at this:

http://db.aprsworld.net/datamart/switch.php?call=n1vg%25&table=position&maps=yes&search=Search

I still need to get the labeling stuff correct, but it could be nice. Just
like everything else, it is US only ... unfortunately.

-Jim