[aprssig] Icom 207H

Mark Earle wa2mct at mearle.com
Sun Feb 6 22:34:35 EST 2005

http://members.aol.com/_ht_a/wa8lmf3/miscinfo/MiniDIN6-Packet.pdf

Describes the mini din pin out

And:

1       TXA     Transmit audio (AFSK out)
2       XCD     External carrier detect
3       PTT     Push-to-talk
4       CTRLB/AN0       Control line B (or AN0 input)
5       RXA     Receive audio (AKSK in)
6       GND     Ground
7       EXT-IN  External input for Power/Reset
8       CTRLA/AN1       Control line A (or AN1 input)
9       GND     Ground

So. Mini DIN 1200 RXA goes to pin 5
     Mini DIN PTT goes to pin 3
     Mini DIN Ground goes to pin 9
     Mini DIN DATA IN goes to pin 1

This took about 2 minutes of googling. Please use google or other search
tool in the future - if I found it you could have also.