[aprssig] WinLink Stations on 144.39

A.J. Farmer (AJ3U) ajfarmer at spenet.com
Wed Feb 2 23:04:43 EST 2005

I got a very quick reply from Steve, K4CJX.  He assured me that operation of
Winlink TelPac stations should not be happening on 144.39.  He's going to
put out a reminder on the Winlink reflector to make sure that people know
not to operate on 144.39.  If you are aware of a Winlink TelPac node
operating in your area on 144.39, he asked that you notify him so that he
can address it directly with the node operator.

73!

A.J. Farmer, AJ3U
http://www.aj3u.com