[aprssig] WinLink Stations on 144.39

A.J. Farmer (AJ3U) ajfarmer at spenet.com
Wed Feb 2 22:09:03 EST 2005

I just sent a friendly e-mail to K4CJX about this.  He is listed as a
primary contact on the Winlink website.  Hopefully he can help steer Winlink
users away from setting up on 144.39.

On a related note, it sure would be handy to have Winlink node objects
available on APRS just like what is being done for IRLP and Echolink nodes.
I believe this was discussed a while back.  I also mentioned this in my
e-mail to K4CJX for what it is worth.

Imagine arriving in a new area and seeing local IRLP, Echolink, and Winlink
node objects on your APRS map.  Now that is useful!!

A.J. Farmer, AJ3U
http://www.aj3u.com