[aprssig] 9600 baud capable radios

David Rush david at davidarush.com
Tue Feb 1 17:07:20 EST 2005

Bob:

How about the Tekk radio?  Crystalled (read: no PLL lockup time!), 2 watts,
$160.  5-watt flavor for $209.

No display, no knobs, just a BNC for the antenna and a DB9 for
signals.  Requires 9.6 volts (we once found a source of 7810 regulators and
used those).

Hmmm... PacComm lists them, but I can't find a price.

I know I've used a couple of these, years ago in the hey day of
packet.  Wish there was something useful I could do with them.

David, KY7DR