[aprssig] MEPIS Knoppix and Basic Stamp Disk Updates

Brian B. Riley brianbr at mac.com
Tue Feb 1 09:38:58 EST 2005

In the last week or two I have added some new files;

The new release of Knoppix AFU - the ham radio implemented Knoppix is out
based upon the newly released Knoppix 3.7. This is the first update since
the Knoppix-AFU 3.3 in Feb 2004.

Simply MEPIS has a remarkably stable test release just out. They have
formalized the differences between Pro and Simply MEPIS and gone to a new
designation system; Check the MEPIS website for details. This test release
is designated  SimplyMEPIS 3.3test01

The Basic Stamp Resources Disk is nearly double the size of its first
release. I have added projects with schematics, source code and
documentation from all over the web as well as materials from the source
disk and the YahooGroups Forum for the Basic Stamp 2 based Tab SumoBot/Build
Your Robot Kit.

   <http://www.wulfden.org/DiskShop.shtml>

--
Cheers ... 73 de brian, n1bq, underhill center, vermont