[aprssig] PCSAT Freq?

Ryan Tourge k2rrt.lists at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 05:27:42 EST 2005

I got really gig text like html or something:
Hi Bob;

I was attempted the other day to digi through PCSAT, I did.  While
checking to see what frequency to contact it on I went to the PCSAT
page http://www.ew.usna.edu/~bruninga/iss-faq.html and there the
frequency was 145.828.  My APRS radio only has 5 KHz fine tuning so I
could only go 145.825 or 145.830.  So, I used my base station, FT-847,
 with another TNC and used that for the contact.  I know with Doppler
and all you need to dial up and down to stay in tune with the
satellite, but my question is, what is the Freq?  Is it 145.828 or
145.825?

73…

Larry

K0ANI