[aprssig] Re: APRS for Skywarn ?

Ron Cluster rcluster at rgisp.com
Sat Dec 31 14:54:26 EST 2005

See below,

Which isn't at all what your original message implied UI-View was not able
to.

You can move the mouse pointer over a callsign in UI-View and you will get a
pop up tool tip that contains info about that station, including the weather
info if the station is transmitting weather data. No clicking required.

If you want to watch data for a particular station, double clicking on the
station brings up the small detail window which will stay on top of the map
and also displays the weather info. You can have as many detail windows open
as you want.

If you are also running NWSGet, you have the ability of downloading and
overlaying the current NWS radar images on top of the Precision Mapping maps
in UI-View. (Possibly not too useful for a NWS installation of UI-View, but
it's pretty dang cool for the rest of us...)

73.....Ron.....AC7TK.....(-9 Mobile, -2 Wx, -1 Work)
UI-View32 iGate in Eugene, OR