[aprssig] Callsign URLS

Fred Atkinson, WB4AEJ fred at wb4aej.com
Sat Dec 31 14:33:13 EST 2005

Folks,

    On another note, I have a ham article showing how to set up a callsign
domain Website and custom email address for little money.  If you want to
see it, check http://www.wb4aej.com/hamdomain.  You will notice that there
is a table of amateur radio callsign domains (http://www.wb4aej.com, etc.)
in the enormous table in my article.

    I'm not sure how many folks are on here, but I am fairly sure that they
are primarily hams on here.

    If you have a callsign domain, please let me know so I can add it there
(it might already be there.  They are sorted like Callbook sorted them
(first by call district, then by call suffix, then by call prefix)).

    And if you don't have one, consider setting one up.  My article will
help you along.

    73,

                                                                    Fred,
WB4AEJ