[aprssig] UIView32

Amateur Radio WB8NUT duffy at wb8nut.com
Sat Dec 31 12:33:34 EST 2005

LOL, I'm sorry that was a funny post Fred.  UIV is set up to announce
the stations as it "hears" them via RF or the Internet.  Just change the
settings to turn off voice announcements.  That's Roger's (sk) voice you
are hearing by the way.

If it stopped receiving stations, did it disconnect from the APRS
server?  Change the settings to tell it to auto connect.  That way if it
disconnects for any reason (drop in your ISP), it will attempt to
reconnect once it detects an available connection.

Duffy
www.wb8nut.com