[aprssig] REF: MacAPRS + D7a

Matthew Stennett wa4tkg at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 31 04:12:47 EST 2005

I am running Mac APRS (OS 9 versions) with a 1st
Generation iMac; DV 400MHz.
My USB <> Serial adaptor is a Belkin F5U103-MAC
(cost me all of about $29 from MacMall)
If you bought your adaptor SPECIFICALLY for running
MacAPRS,
I would suggest one of these Belkin, and try it out.
If it doesn't work, send it back.
Mine works just fine with my set up, and my stuff is
ANCIENT.