[aprssig] Re: APRS for Skywarn ?

Ron Cluster rcluster at rgisp.com
Fri Dec 30 21:58:20 EST 2005

See below,

This can easily be done with UI-View32 using the Exclude/Include List under
the setup menu. Has a very large selection of options built in, or you can
"roll your own".

The help file also explains how to use the "exclude" list as an "include"
list instead.

Very versatile.

73.....Ron.....AC7TK.....(-9 Mobile, -2 Wx, -1 Work)
UI-View32 iGate in Eugene, OR