[aprssig] Weather-Davis Vantage KPC-3

Brad [VE3BSM] lists.nospam at bpsmicro.com
Fri Dec 30 10:29:12 EST 2005

Davis sells an interface module specifically to allow direct connection to a
TNC. If he has the PC serial interface, I'm pretty sure you can't connect
directly because the PC interface doesn't generate APRS sentences by itself
(you'll need PC-based software to go with it).

See: http://www.davisnet.com/weather/products/weather_product.asp?pnum=6540

Note that you can get a better price from some Davis resellers or via eBay.

Brad.
VE3BSM