[aprssig] GPS Receivers RS-232 NMEA

scott at opentrac.org scott at opentrac.org
Thu Dec 29 16:21:52 EST 2005

Were those Evermore units?

I don't know if this is just a temporary thing, but Deluo is selling their
WAAS units for the same price as the GPS Lites.  In fact, they substituted
WAAS units for the last batch I ordered.  So for now anyway, if you order a
GPS Lite from me you're going to get a GPS WAAS.  Still $58, or $65
pre-wired for OpenTracker/TinyTrak/etc.

http://www.argentdata.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=23

Scott
N1VG