[aprssig] APRS for Skywarn ?

Mullen ad4bl at mosquitonet.com
Wed Dec 28 18:52:01 EST 2005

We can put up objects but most of the time I use the following format:

spotter 003 1430hrs snowfall 2.5in last 4 hrs temp 10

Since I have had the spotter training and have been assigned a number, I
use that and they know exactly where I am reporting from.  We work in
24hr format.  This gives them all the info they need in a short one line
message.
--
Linda <><

AD4BL  SEC ALASKA