[aprssig] PCB-88

Bob Donnell kd7nm at pugetsound.net
Wed Dec 28 16:12:27 EST 2005

Hi Paul,

As a former AEA customer support staffer, and having been involved in APRS for
a few years, I'm not aware of any after-market firmware that can be plugged
into a PCB-88 (which from a firmware point of view, is identical to a PK-88)
to improve its capabilities in a way that improves APRS operations.  However
by running DigiNED on the computer that the PCB-88 is installed into, you can
have about the most capable APRS digipeating software in existence.

Hope that helps!

73, Bob, KD7NM