[aprssig] IGATE at Home

David Odom dodom at mindspring.com
Wed Dec 28 07:50:30 EST 2005

Hi Fred,

I also recommend UI-View 32.  You can download it from www.ui-view.org  .
You will need to register it per the instructions on the web site.  You can
use static maps or Precision Mapping 7.0.  I use Precision Maps and also use
NWSget for radar underlays.  If you want the weather advisories and warnings
you will need to install the shape files from the National weather service
too.  It is a very stable program.  I run it on a separate computer and
unless the power fails it runs for months at a time with no problems.  I do
use XP.

Dave
W4VOR