[aprssig] Testing new server

Bobby Lacey aprs at duaneallman.net
Mon Dec 26 12:50:06 EST 2005

Hey Steve,

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays.

The new server has worked fine for me as well. I have tried all my
bookmarked links and they seem to be performing great.

Quick Question:

What do you use to generate maps for propnet? I'm thinking something
like xPlanet or equivalent. I have always loved the graphics and I
wanted to experiment something like that with my Satellite contacts.

Thanks again for all that you do for our hobby.

73
Bobby
KF4GTA
Valdosta, GA