[aprssig] who hears my station

Art Hostmark ahostma at hostmark.org
Fri Dec 23 21:57:38 EST 2005

Chris,

Unless you can move your antenna a bit higher up, say another 1500 feet
you have little chance of getting your signal to any of the digis in the
area.  I think there is just too much rock between you and the digis.

I am familiar with your area, my family has owned property in the Estes
Park area for 3 generations.  I can't remember if I saw your station the
last time I was in Estes, that was at Thanksgiving.

Art KI4GYZ