[aprssig] who hears my station

Robbie - WA9INF mwrobertson at comcast.net
Fri Dec 23 20:23:11 EST 2005

Chris,

After researching Findu you for a few minutes, I would guess you are not
being heard by anybody. Altho you have I-Gated a few stations onto the
APRS-IS, which means to me you have a receiver on the air at least,
seems you have a problem transmitting a good signal out, or your path is
set wrong..

Good luck, and Merry Christmas

Robbie