[aprssig] Screen scraper

Gregg Wonderly gregg at wonderly.org
Wed Dec 21 01:32:40 EST 2005

Andrew Rich wrote:
> Seems broken mate

Rats, I new better than to try and rush out a few updates before heading off to
the my clubs end of year party.  I've put version 0.5 up now that should take
care of the problems you've mentioned including the changes requested.  I've
also put in the code for import to allow a log file of APRS data to be played
back with a specified delay between packets.  It needs some more enhancements,
but if you set google earth to poll faster than the rate of packet playback, you
should be able to start to see playback with motion for following tracks.

Gregg Wonderly
W5GGW