[aprssig] Screen scraper

Andrew Rich vk4tec at tech-software.net
Tue Dec 20 11:09:27 EST 2005

When I was watching the http server here the other day I saw some really
weird stuff.

It was like search engine robots where trying to access the kml file i had
written.

here is an example

69.214.117.165 - - [20/Dec/2005:14:41:48 +1000] "GET /vkaprs.kml HTTP/1.1"
200 56865
"http://us.f815.mail.yahoo.com/ym/ShowLetter?MsgId=1980_19419092_53826_3622_
1023_0_44380_2914_4221209191&Idx=3&YY=11993&inc=25&order=down&sort=date&pos=
0&view=a&head=b&bo
=APRS%5fFOLDER" "Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1;
.NET CLR 1.1.4322)"

Andrew Rich - VK4TEC
vk4tec at tech-software.net <mailto:vk4tec at tech-software.net>
www.tech-software.net