[aprssig] Screen scraper

Robbie, wa9inf mwrobertson at comcast.net
Tue Dec 20 10:47:49 EST 2005

Gregg,

Thank you, and as I speak, I am using your wonderful program along with
Google-Earth, and it is terrific.

What I was speaking of with Andy's server, was that I was using his
service and left it running for several hours. Was hopeing that I wasn't
one of the "gooses" Andy mentioned, Hi Hi..

With your script, it sits here running flawlessly, except, everyone it
plots is in their cars!! :-) I wonder if you will parse the Icon data
out of the lat/lon one day? No worry now, what I got I like!! You guys
are great... We are having a lot of fun...

Robbie