[aprssig] Screen scraper

Steve Dimse steve at dimse.com
Mon Dec 19 21:03:14 EST 2005

On Dec 19, 2005, at 8:57 PM, Fred Atkinson, WB4AEJ wrote:

> Steve,
>
>     I get a screen saying that nothing is configured on the
> server.  Sounds
> to me like someone is in the process of doing a rebuild on a
> Webserver.

You can also get that if you have Apache set up to server virtual web
sites, and left the default server pointed at that directory. In
other words, you only get actual site content if you use one of the
domain names that the server is set up to handle.

Either that, or the server is simply saving the data and not serving
web pages, perhaps as a backend database for another machines'
webserver.

Steve K4HG