[aprssig] Fwd: PCSAT-1 may be hybernating again.

Chuck Kimball n0nhj at amsat.org
Sat Dec 17 17:28:23 EST 2005

Hi Bob:

I happened to hear a packet burst yesterday  16 December - I think it
was the 18:34 UTC pass, but could have also been the 20:15 pass.  During
that pass I heard a single packet that sounded like the TX dropped
before it was complete (on 145.825).  Heard no other bursts during the
pass from here at Palmer Station Antarctica.

I didn't decode anything from the burst I heard.

73's
Chuck  n0nhj