[aprssig] OpenTracker 1x now available

scott at opentrac.org scott at opentrac.org
Tue Dec 13 23:27:56 EST 2005

I just got the first production run of OT1x boards in.  This is a new
hardware variant of the OpenTracker - it takes the same firmware, but it's
got locking connectors, a larger regulator for powering a GPS receiver, it
has some added protection from transients and shorts, you don't need to make
any modifications to use it with the 1-wire weather station, and it's got a
jumper to select +12 volts or +5 volts for the GPS supply.

I'm still working on assembly instructions and pictures, and I'm short on
certain parts, so for the moment I'm only offering assembled units, and no
volume discounts.  I'm asking $46 assembled with case.

http://www.argentdata.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=28

These work nicely with the Deluo Lite GPS receivers, which I've got
pre-wired with DB9s for $65, or plain for $58.

73,

Scott, N1VG
http://n1vg.net/opentracker