[aprssig] Citizens Weather stations - gating to RF

Doug Ferrell kd4moj at kd4moj.org
Sat Dec 10 22:42:50 EST 2005

-----Original Message-----
From: Tyson S. [mailto:timbercutter at yahoo.com]
Sent: Saturday, December 10, 2005 10:35 PM
To: kd4moj at kd4moj.org; TAPR APRS Mailing List
Subject: Re: [aprssig] Citizens Weather stations - gating to RF

Check their data string, if they have TCPXX in them, then they are
blocked from the RF side of things because they are non verified/non
ham.

   Well that really bites... tis indeed TCPXX... one of the stations is at
the beach (wanted to be able to monitor the wind) so it looks like I have to
setup my own weather station there on RF. I wish the hams that have these
stations (CW) would put them on RF then you could see it both RF and IS.