[aprssig] New APRS

Stan Coleman [NØYXV] n0yxv at gihams.org
Sat Dec 10 18:59:35 EST 2005

If your looking for old computers you might want to go back to your local
college. I have gotten dozens for free or very cheep ($25). The reason they
want to get rid of their old computers is because the Government keeps close
tabs on how many computers they can throw in the trash. If you pay a company to
get rid of these computers it will cost the college way more than the $25 I've
seen them sell them for. So from the College's stand point it's better to get
$25 (or give them away) than to have to pay $25 (or more) to satisfy the
Governements requirements.
--
Totally mad. Utter nonsense. But we'll do it because it's
brilliant nonsense.